Welcome to our collection of Chinese Bakery recipes!
You know what we mean if you are lucky enough to have a good Chinese Bakery near you. If not, we got you covered with this growing collection of our favorites.
Our featured Chinese Bakery Item:
Milk bread is the basic bread that we use for many of our Chinese Bakery recipes. The recipe is so easy and produces clouds of soft, sweet bread that just about anyone will swoon over. Literally all you do is dump all of the ingredients into a bowl and use your Stand Mixer to knead the dough, let it proof, shape it, and bake it to perfection.
[adinserter name=”Mid Post 1″]
Here’s our list of Chinese Bakery recipes!
- Bubble Tea Recipe, A Chinese Favorite
- Cantonese Steamed Custard Buns (Nai Wong Bao)
- Chinese BBQ Pork Buns (Baked Cha Siu Bao Recipe)
- Chinese Hot Dog Buns – An Asian Bakery favorite
- Chinese Pastry Roast Pork Puffs
- Chinese Sausage Buns (Lop Cheung Bao)
- Chinese Swiss Roll
- Chinese Walnut Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Rolls – An Asian Milk Bread Recipe
- Cinnamon Raisin Buns
- Coconut Buns (Chinese Cocktail Buns)
- Ham and Cheese Buns, A Chinese Bakery Treat
- Homemade Sweet Sesame Crisps
- Hong Kong Egg Tarts
- Inside-Out Hong Kong Coconut Buns
- Lotus Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolks
- Milk Bread – An Easy Chinese Bakery Classic
- Pineapple Buns – A Chinese Bakery Classic
- Pork Sung Buns, A Chinese Bakery Recipe
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Red Bean Bread, An Asian Bakery Favorite
- Shanghai Savory Mooncakes (Xian Rou Yue Bing)
- The Perfect Whole Wheat Mantou Recipe
- Vegan Char Siu Bao (Baked Buns)
- Yuanyang Tea (Hong Kong Style Tea and Coffee)
You can also check out our Chinese Bakery Recipes visual index to see thumbnail pictures of these dishes!
[adinserter name=”Mid Post 2″]