Welcome to our collection of Chinese Bakery recipes!
You know what we mean if you are lucky enough to have a good Chinese Bakery near you. If not, we got you covered with this growing collection of our favorites.
Our featured Chinese Bakery Item:
Milk bread is the basic bread that we use for many of our Chinese Bakery recipes. The recipe is so easy and produces clouds of soft, sweet bread that just about anyone will swoon over. Literally all you do is dump all of the ingredients into a bowl and use your Stand Mixer to knead the dough, let it proof, shape it, and bake it to perfection.
Here’s our list of Chinese Bakery recipes!
- Bubble Tea Recipe
- Cantonese Steamed Custard Buns (Nai Wong Bao)
- Chinese BBQ Pork Buns (Baked Cha Siu Bao Recipe)
- Chinese Hot Dog Buns
- Chinese Pastry Roast Pork Puffs
- Chinese Pineapple Buns with Roast Pork Filling
- Chinese Sausage Buns (Lop Cheung Bao)
- Chinese Swiss Roll
- Chinese Walnut Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Rolls
- Cinnamon Raisin Buns
- Coconut Buns (Chinese Cocktail Buns)
- Ham and Cheese Buns
- Homemade Sweet Sesame Crisps
- Hong Kong Egg Tarts
- How to Make Lotus Seed Paste
- Inside-Out Hong Kong Coconut Buns
- Lotus Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolks
- Milk Bread
- Old-Style Shanghai Bread
- Pineapple Buns
- Pork Sung Buns
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Red Bean Bread
- Sesame Balls
- Shanghai Savory Mooncakes (Xian Rou Yue Bing)
- Sweet Red Bean Paste Recipe (In an Instant Pot)
- The Perfect Whole Wheat Mantou Recipe
- Vegan Char Siu Bao (Baked Buns)
- Yuanyang Tea (Hong Kong Style Tea and Coffee)
You can also check out our Chinese Bakery Recipes visual index to see thumbnail pictures of these dishes!