Welcome to our collection of Chinese Bakery recipes!
You know what we mean if you are lucky enough to have a good Chinese Bakery near you. If not, we got you covered with this growing collection of our favorites.
Our featured Chinese Bakery Item:
Milk bread is the basic bread that we use for many of our Chinese Bakery recipes. The recipe is so easy and produces clouds of soft, sweet bread that just about anyone will swoon over. Literally all you do is dump all of the ingredients into a bowl and use your Stand Mixer to knead the dough, let it proof, shape it, and bake it to perfection.
Here’s our list of Chinese Bakery recipes!
- The Perfect Whole Wheat Mantou Recipe (全麦馒头)
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Nutella Rolls
- Chinese Sausage Buns (Lop Cheung Bao)
- Cantonese Steamed Custard Buns (Nai Wong Bao)
- Lotus Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolks
- Pork Sung Buns
- Ham and Cheese Buns
- Savory Moon Cakes
- Red Bean Bread
- Yuanyang Tea (Hong Kong Style Tea Brewed with Coffee)
- Chinese Walnut Cookies
- Coconut Buns (Cocktail Buns)
- Bubble Tea
- Cinnamon Raisin Bun
- Chinese Hot Dog Buns
- Pineapple Buns – Bo Lo Bao
- Asian Milk Bread
- Chinese Swiss Roll
- Vegan Char Siu Bao
- Chinese BBQ Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Chinese Roast Pork Puffs
- Hong Kong Egg Tarts
- Inside-Out Hong Kong Coconut Buns
- Sweet Sesame Crisps
You can also check out our Chinese Bakery Recipes visual index to see thumbnail pictures of these dishes!