Welcome to our collection of Chinese Take Out recipes!
Chinese take out food is a popular choice for an easy meal that can be delivered to your home. What if you could make the same or better quality meals at a fraction of the cost knowing each ingredient in your food without sacrificing taste? That sounds like a winning combination and this list of Chinese Take Out recipes delivers on that promise!
Our featured Chinese Take Out Recipe:
Egg Rolls are the quintessential Chinese take out food and even in its Americanized state is still delicious and popular. As are all of our Chinese Take out recipes, you’ll find that this Classic Take out style egg roll recipe to be authentic, easy-to-follow and most delicious!
These egg rolls freeze well and are easily reheated in the oven for an easy weekday appetizer or after school treat for the kids.
Here’s our list of Chinese Take-Out recipes grouped like a Chinese Menu!
- Fried Wontons
- Fried Chicken Wings, Takeout Style
- Takeout Style Egg Rolls
- Take Out Style Chinese Spare Ribs
- BBQ Roast Pork
- Classic Shrimp Fried Rice
- Classic Beef Fried Rice
- Classic Chicken Fried Rice
- Classic Roast Pork Fried Rice
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Young Chow Fried Rice
Chicken, Beef and Pork:
- Polynesian Chicken
- Roast Pork with Chinese Vegetables
- Chicken Egg Foo Young
- Moo Goo Gai Pan
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Orange Chicken
- Moo Shu Chicken with homemade pancakes
- Sesame Chicken
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Chicken with Garlic Sauce
- Chicken Chow Mein with Crispy Noodles
- Takeout Chicken and Broccoli
- Chicken Snow Peas Stir-fry
- Mongolian Beef, An “Authentic” Recipe
- Beef with Broccoli and All Purpose Stir-fry Sauce
- Orange Beef
- Peking (sweet and sour) Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Cashew Shrimp Stir-fry
- Shrimp with Lobster Sauce