Hey everyone! Question: Have you ever had a burning desire to see me being awkward in front of dozens (if not scores) of people?
Well it’s your lucky day!
I’m going to be hosting an event at Macy’s Herald Square in NYC this Thursday for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month.
Here’s the deal:
- The event is for the launch of blogger and TV chef Katie Chin’s new book, Everyday Chinese Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes from My Mother’s Kitchen.
- There will be a live demo! Katie will be cooking a few recipes from her book, and I’m sure it’s going to make the entire Macy’s Home Department smell amazing.
- Yes, I will be hosting the event in New York. Which means that despite my efforts to suppress it, there will definitely be awkwardness.
- I will also be talking a little bit about food photography. According to the people at Macy’s, there are a lot of people out there who want to learn how to take better pictures of their dinner plates for social media.
- The event is on Thursday, May 19th at 6:00 PM on the 8th floor of Macy’s Herald Square.
- It’s open to the public, which means you can come as long as you RSVP. RSVP now by heading over here.
So that’s it! Come see Katie Chin and get your copies of her cookbooks signed, and if you’re a Woks of Life reader (which I assume you are, since you’re definitely reading this post), feel free to come say hi during the Meet & Greet after the session! I will likely need emotional support.